- 100% biodegradable material
- French made
- Premium finish
|card size||86 x 54mm / 0.76mm|
|Type of product||Cards|
|Made in France||Yes|
Paper cards represent an ecological alternative for users of printable cards who wish to limit their plastic consumption.
Made from recyclable cellulose fibers, they can be personalized on both sides. You benefit from a quality product, in particular thanks to its premium feel and its whiteness similar to PVC.
Paper, an ecological material
The cards are made of THE environmentally friendly material par excellence: paper (natural and renewable).
- The cards are made from wood fibers and without the addition of plastic.
- Our paper is certified by the FSC, coming from forests with sustainable and controlled management.
- We favor local manufacturing: the paper is "Made in France", less than 500 km from the place of production of the cards.
- The cards comply with the EN14995 standard in terms of compostability: the paper is therefore biodegradable with a recognized recycling channel.
A very specific use
Paper charts are particularly recommended for short-term use:
- Short-term identification: for example, event badges or visitor badges
- The use of limited-use cards that do not require color printing: such as gift cards
They are also suitable for more durable use if they are protected in a closed badge holder.
The paper cards comply with ISO CR-80 (ISO 7810) standards: they have industry standard dimensions (0.76 mm thick).